Hot Water Systems
These days there are many different types of hot water systems on the market. They vary in brand, size, shape, warranty length, how they function and so on. There is a misconception within the industry that when your hot water system needs to be replaced for any reason, that it has to be replaced with one exactly the same. In some cases this may be correct but with modern technology there might be a system that may be more efficient, economical or just may suit your home better.
There are many factors to consider including:
- what will be the best long term solution
- number of persons living at a property
- the number of bathrooms
- location of the property
- general times of water usage
- what resources are available
- how much space is available
Different tanks include:
- Storage tanks
- Electric and gas instantaneous tanks-
- Heat water on demand and can supply endless hot water
- Solar hot water – using the sun to heat your water in turn saving money on electrical costs Heat pump systems-
- Tanks which use a fan forced system which extracts heat from its surrounds to help heat the tank
Choosing a hot water tank can be a daunting experience, but at Your Mates Plumbing we will explain the pros and cons and ensure you end up with the best solution for your needs.
We offer a full range of plumbing services across the Central Coast NSW. Feel free to give us a call to book in a free quote.
Your Mates Plumbing
Central Coast owned and operated business striving to deliver quality plumbing at an affordable price.